Many of us work differently to how we did five years ago. Greater technology in our lives has increased the need for immediate information, and we bring this to our clients through Xero, a leading provider of online accounting. Xero describes their products as “the world’s most beautiful accounting software”. The feedback from our clients is that it is much more intuitive than traditional accountancy software packages, enabling you to prepare your business accounts with a minimum of effort.
As the software is based online, you can access your financial information anywhere you can obtain an internet connection and there is no need to install software on a particular computer. The cost is based on a monthly subscription and includes automatic upgrades and backups. Typically an established business will pay just £22 plus VAT per month for unlimited access to their online accounts.
It offers the ability to access real-time information on your business such as the business bank account and enables you to send invoices or see what’s outstanding from your iPhone / iPad and Android devices.
It also offers us the opportunity to see how your business is performing throughout the year which can maximise the chances of identifying any tax-saving opportunities and minimising the amount of cash which has to leave your business.
Shorts’ commitment to Xero?
- Winners of the Advisory Team of the Year award at the 2018 Yorkshire Accountancy Award, Shorts’ provide outstanding service for our Xero clients.
- We now employ over 110 staff including more Xero certified individuals than other local Accountancy firms.
- The region’s first platinum Xero partner in 2016
- Continuing to demonstrate our ongoing commitment to Xero, having been the region’s first gold Xero partner in 2013.
- A dedicated projects team, able to efficiently assess your businesses requirements and implement all the required software.
- Our team can help transfer your current accounting system existing records onto Xero and provide all of the necessary onsite training you require.
Contact Malcolm Pope or Tim Baum-Dixon to discuss how Xero may be able to help your business by calling 0114 2671617 or clicking the link to arrange your free consultation.
Shorts – Winners of advisory team of the year at Yorkshire Accountancy Awards 2018 supporting XERO clients