Property tax advice for cross-border individuals
In recent years the UK tax system has become more complex for non-UK resident individuals who wish to own UK property, in particular residential properties. Shorts are able to assist individuals who either own or are looking to invest in UK property and provide advice regarding the complexities of the UK tax reporting system, which includes the following.
- Residential property returns for non-UK residents
- Non-resident landlord scheme
- Non-resident Stamp Duty Land Tax assistance
- Annual taxation of enveloped dwellings
- Review of property ownership structures