Professionally dealt with the claims process.Simon Martin, Financial Controller
“Scott has provided very helpful tax advice to the company in the UK since it was established.
In 2011, using his knowledge of the company’s operations, he made it his business to ensure that the company was aware of, and claiming its full entitlement to, Research and Development Tax reliefs offered by the UK government to innovative businesses such as ours.
Using his expertise in this area, Scott has very professionally dealt with the claims process, leading a project to prepare and submit significant claims to HMRC, which have been accepted without query.”
WANdisco (Wide Area Network Distributed Computing) is a provider of enterprise-ready, non-stop software solutions that enable globally distributed organizations to meet today’s data challenges of secure storage, scalability and availability
- Developed understanding of company products and processes
- Liaised with technical staff to identify qualifying activities
- Liaised with financial staff to identify and quantify qualifying costs
- Ascertained the application of complex tax rules to WANdisco
- Drafted comprehensive claims for relief for submission to HM Revenue & Customs